Monday 15 March 2010

PLN 2-18

It is nice to have laptops in class because they give a new perspective to learning and allows for students to keep up with technological advancements. I've learned that when we are in class the technology is taught to us through projects and is mostly just incorrporated instead of a class that specificly is made to teach students about the technologies like the phrase, "killing two birds with one stone."
Next year would be tough without laptops in my English class because I have gotten used to being able to express myself through the keyboard and it is much more efficient for me when I use a keyboard.
The class has given me the ability to focus on my writing instead of focusing on gramatical errors. The ability to focus on the writing opens up a doorway for me to explore and make sure that it us quality before worrying spelling and puctuation.

No comments:

Post a Comment